Mostly good times / E. & B. Smith
- Bib ID:
- Smith, Enga, 1933-
- Victoria Park, W.A. : Hesperian Press, 1986
- 137 p. : ill., ports. ; 23 cm.
Scattered references to Aboriginal station hands; includes portraits of Robert Kimberley, Fred Moocher, Jumbo Crow.
- Includes index.
- Smith family
- Sheep ranchers -- Western Australia -- Gascoyne -- Biography
- Occupations - Pastoral industry workers
- Towrana (W.A.)
- Gascoyne (W.A.) -- Biography
- Gascoyne (W.A.) -- Social life and customs
- Carnarvon (WA South Pilbara / Gascoyne SG49-04)
- Gascoyne / Murchison area (WA SG50)
- Gascoyne River (WA South Pilbara SG50)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Smith, B. (Bernard), 1929-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Gascoyne days / Jack Valli
- Bang-em-all : bush life, and death, on the Gascoyne, Bangemall and the Thomas River Police Station / by Peter J Bridge with Gail Dreezens
- Departures / E.L. Grant Watson ; decorations by John O' Connor
- But to what purpose : the autobiography of a contemporary / by E.L. Grant Watson
- Gascoyne regional ecotourism draft strategy / [by David Wood for the Gascoyne Development Commission]