Poor Robin's dream [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- London : Printed for Thomas Benskin ..., 1681
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 819:23.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- William Winstanley is usually credited with authorship of the "Poor Robin" pamphlets, although imitators wrote some of them.
- Cited In:
- Wing P2883
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 819:23)
- Popish Plot, 1678
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1706
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Sanctuary of self / Ralph M Lewis
- lexicon abridged from Liddell and Scott's Greek / Henry George Liddell
- Up stream : an American chronicle / by Ludwig Lewisohn
- Ye book of copperheads / Frederick Leypolot
- Das mittelenglische Poema morale im kritischen text, nach den sechs vorhandenen handschriften zum ersten male hrsg. von Hermann Lewin