Some questions resolved concerning Episcopal and Presbyterian government in Scotland [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Cunningham, Alexander
- London : Printed for the author : and are to be sold by Randal Taylor ..., 1690
- , 31,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 865:16.
- Reproduction of original in Britol Public Library, Britol, England.
- By Alexander Cunningham; ascribed in error to Gabriel Cunningham. cf. Halkett & Laing.
- Table of contents: p.  at end.
- Cited In:
- Wing C7592
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 865:16)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Cunningham, Gabriel
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1715
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Some questions resolved concerning Episcopal and Presbyterian government in Scotland [electronic resource]
- A letter addressed to the ministers and elders of the Synod of Canada on the present duty of the Presbyterian Church [microform] / by the Rev. Robert Burns, D.D. With a letter of the same subject by the Rev. W. Cummingham, D.D., and the reply of the convener of the Colonial Committee of the Free Church of Scotland to the moderator of the Synod of Canada
- An essay upon the inscription of Macduff's crosse in Fyfe [microform] / by I.C., 1678
- In floidum, asaphensem episcopum, [electronic resource] : scotorum reges, regnum, ritus sacros, macessitis galumniis & immeritis, exprobantem, lacerantem, traducentem, versiculus unus & alter horatatorius
- The loyal clans / by Audrey Cunningham