Korea correspondence, 1891-1902, 1909 [FO 523] [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain Foreign Office Embassy and Consular Archives
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- [London?] Public Record Office [19--]
- 4 microfilm reels 35 mm.
Correspondence of the Consulate-General at Seoul
- Public Record Office FO 523/1-13.
- Microfilm copy of original documents in the Public Record Office, London.
- Guide at RM mfm G 13251-13254
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- For further details see: Guide to the contents of the Public Record Office.
- Time Coverage:
- 1891, 1902
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2061 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Correspondence with the Russian and French governments, relative to the overtures received from Erfurth
- Correspondence relating to China
- The Late negociation [microform] : the whole of the correspondence, and official notes, relating to the late negociation with France, as they appeared in the Moniteur of the 26th ult
- The Late negociation [electronic resource] : the whole of the correspondence, and official notes, relating to the late negociation with France, as they appeared in the Moniteur of the 26th ult
- The Late negociation : the whole of the correspondence, and official notes, relating to the late negociation with France as they appeared in the Moniteur of the 26th ult