Confidential print, China, 1848-1957 [FO 405] [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- [London?] Public Record Office [19--]
- 44 microfilm reels 35 mm.
- Public Record Office FO 405/1-276.
- Microfilm copy of original documents in the Public Record Office, London.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- For further details see: Guide to the contents of the Public Record Office.
- Time Coverage:
- 1848, 1957
- Other authors/contributors:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2061 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Correspondence relating to China
- [General correspondence, China] [microform] Public Record Office
- [General correspondence, political, files relating to China] [microform] Public Record Office
- List of the Foreign Office records preserved in the Public Record Office in London relating to China and Japan / edited by Seiichi Iwao
- China, correspondence [FO 228] [microform] / Public Record Office