A Strange and terrible sight forseene in this kingdome and city of London [microform] : together with the covntrimans antidote for its prevention
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- London : Printed for Ed. Blackmore, and Tho. Banks ..., 1643
-  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 239:E.67, no. 2.
- Signed at end: J. J.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing J21
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 239:E.67, no. 2)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources
- Other authors/contributors:
- J. J
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1668
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A thunder-clap from New-Gate to the quaking saints of London [microform] : their cabinet of iniquity unlookt, and laid open to publick view : wherein is discovered the querks, quillets, subtle whimsies and sophistical devises used by them to delude and ensnare the ignorant and unlearned to the disturbance of the peace of His Majesties kingdoms : also an exact narrative of their proceedings in the University of Newgate with their strange actings and devises to raise new commotions by divulging treasonable, seditious, and l'bellious papers throught the city of London : and the manner how they would have rays'd one Watson to life two hours after he was buried / written by J. J
- Flagellum poeticum, or, A scourge for a wilde poet [microform] : being an answer to Dr. Robert Wild's letter, directed to his friend Mr. J.J. upon occasion of His Majesties declaration for liberty of conscience
- The shadow of the ivory tree : language, literature and history in Nusantara / J.J. Ras
- Mission life, or, The emigrant and the heathen [microform] / edited by J.J. Halcombe
- The Emigrant and the heathen, or, Sketches of missionary life [microform] / edited by J.J. Halcombe