Chartism [microform] / by Thomas Carlyle
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Carlyle, Thomas, 1795-1881
- 2nd ed.
- London : J. Fraser, 1840
- 113 p.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 31771.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 31771)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The peerage of the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Ireland [electronic resource] / by John Debrett
- Voyage en Angleterre [electronic resource] : notes recueillies en aôut et septembre 1836 / par M. Frissard
- A guide to the Ordnance Survey one-inch third edition maps, in colour : England and Wales, Scotland, Ireland / Roger Hellyer and Richard Oliver
- A letter to Sir Samuel Romilly, M.P. from Henry Brougham, Esq. M.P.F.R.S. upon the abuse of charities [electronic resource]
- A letter to Sir Samuel Romilly, M.P., from Henry Brougham, Esq. M.P. F.R.S.upon the abuse of charities