The Aborigines of Australia : stories about the Kamilaroi tribe / [compiled] by John Fraser
- Bib ID:
- Fraser, John
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. N 572.994 F841 copy
- Maitland [N.S.W.] : Tucker, Gillies and Thompson, 1882
- 11 pages ; 23 cm.
- At head of title: Institution ethnographique.
- Stories communicated by C. Naseby.
- National Library of Australia's N 572.994 F841 copy stamped on the front cover, 'Institution Ethnographique, Delagation Generale de Oceanie'; bears the ex-libris bookplate George Mackaness; some repairs.
- N 572.994 F841 copy also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-61426897
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 9742
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2038 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Aborigines of Australia [microform] : stories about the Kamilaroi tribe / [compiled] by John Fraser
- Gundhi-gu Badhii-ngu = To Nan's House / by Hilary Smith ; photography by Allison West
- Wiidhaa : an introduction to Gamilaraay / John Giacon
- Burakku ferawei : Ōsutoraria senjūmin Aborijinaru no sentaku / Matsuyama Toshio
- Kamilaroi and Kurnai : group-marriage and relationship, and marriage by elopement ; drawn chiefly from the usage of the Australian Aborigines ; also the Kurnai tribe, their customs in peace and war / by Lorimer Fison and A.W. Howitt ; with an introduction by Lewis H. Morgan