Reports of cases in law and equity, argued and determined in the Supreme Court of the State of Georgia, in the year
- Bib ID:
- Georgia. Supreme Court
- New York : Printed by Edward O. Jenkins, 1847-1890
- 82 v. ; 22 cm.
- Printer varies.
- Imprint varies: Atlanta, Ga., -1888/1889.
- Supplement issued for v. 33 (1864).
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (1846)-v. 82 (Oct. term, 1888, and Mar. term, 1889)
- Later Title:
- Georgia. Supreme Court. Reports of cases argued and decided in the Supreme Court of Georgia at the ...
- Also Titled:
- Georgia reports
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A new and accurate account of the provinces of South-Carolina and Georgia [electronic resource] : With many curious and useful observations on the trade, navigation and plantations of Great-Britain, compared with her most powerful maritime neighbours in antient and modern times
- Finding-list of books and pamphlets relating to Georgia and Georgians / compiled by Ella May Thornton
- Acts of the General Assembly of the state of Georgia: [electronic resource] : passed at Louisville, in November and December, 1800
- Acts of the General Assembly of the State of Georgia, passed at Louisville in November and December, 1801 [microform]
- Acts of the General Assembly of the State of Georgia, passed at Louisville in November and December, 1806 [microform]