Directory of Australian public libraries
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : Footscray Institute of Technology, 1982-2010
- 8 v. ; 24 cm.
- Published: Adelaide : Auslib Press, 1987-
- Complemented by: Directory of Australian academic libraries; Australian libraries, the essential directory; and: Directory of Australian special libraries.
- Life Dates:
- 1st ed.-8th ed
- Related Title:
- Directory of Australian special libraries
- Australian libraries, the essential directory
- Directory of Australian academic libraries
- Every four years
- Other authors/contributors:
- Footscray Institute of Technology
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Committee of enquiry into library services for the public : submission / by The Library Board of Western Australia
- Directory of public reference & lending libraries in Australia. Compiled from official sources and edited by Kenneth J. Ling, for the Public Libraries' Section of the Library Association of Australia
- Libraries and citizenship : extracts from a public lecture delivered at Canberra under the auspices of the New Educational Fellowship / by E. Salter Davies
- Constitution of the Free Library Movement, with an introductory note and a model Branch constitution
- Books, libraries & readers in colonial Australia : papers from the Forum on Australian Colonial Library History held at Monash University 1-2 June, 1984 / edited by Elizabeth Morrison and Michael Talbot