Lake Eyre Basin rivers assessment
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- [Canberra] : Lake Eyre Basin Ministerial Forum Secretariat, 
- 1 sheet [5 p.] : col. ill., col. map ; 30 x 63 cm. folded to 30 x 21 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view or print the PDF documents.
- Full contents:
- At head of title: Lake Eyre Basin Agreement.
- Cover title.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as of 11/03/03: http://www.ea.gov.au/water/basins/lake-eyre/pubs/assessment.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lake Eyre Basin Ministerial Forum (Australia). Secretariat
- Also Titled:
- Lake Eyre Basin Agreement : Lake Eyre Basin rivers assessment
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Lake Eyre basin : is an inland sea feasible? : an unfavorable conclusion / by the Hon. Sir R.C. Baker
- Lake Eyre Basin [cartographic material] : one of the world's last unregulated dryland river systems / produced in partnership between the Lake Eyre Basin Ministerial Forum and Desert Channels Queensland
- Lake Eyre Basin : 1992-2003 / photographs by Peter Richards
- State of the Basin 2008 : rivers assessment
- Lake Eyre Basin rivers : environmental, social and economic importance / editor: Richard Kingsford