A proclamation for prizing wines [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1661
- 2 leaves.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 863:44.
- Reproduction of original in University of Illinois Library.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Caption title.
- At head of title: By the King.
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehal, the fourth day of February, in the fourteenth year of our reign.
- Cited In:
- Wing C3357
- Steele 3352
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 863:44)
- Wine -- Prices -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1686
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- His Majesties declaration [microform] : whereas upon complaint of the several injuries, affronts and spoils done by the East and West-India Companies, and other the subjects of the United Provinces
- By the King, a proclamation prohibiting the importation of divers foreign wares and merchandizes into this realm of England and the dominion of Wales, and sale thereof [microform] : and to repress the excess gilding of coaches and chariots
- At the court at Whitehall, the thirtieth of December 1668 [microform] : present the Kings Most Excellent Majesty
- By the King, a proclamation for inforcing the laws against conventicles and for preservation of the publick peace against unlawful assemblies of papists and non-conformists [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for prising wines [microform]