The bent lens : a world guide to gay & lesbian film / Lisa Daniel & Claire Jackson
- Bib ID:
- Daniel, Lisa, 1965-
- 2nd ed.
- Crows Nest, N.S.W. : Allen & Unwin, 1997, 2003
- 576 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- 1741140145 (paperback)
This text is an international guide to gay, lesbian and queer film. It lists films, documentaries and short films in a handy A-Z format, incorporating descriptions and production details. It also contains comprehensive indexes to help you find the kinds of films you are most interested in.
- 1st ed. published in 1997.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Jackson, Claire
- Also Titled:
- A world guide to gay and lesbian film
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The bent lens : a world guide to gay & lesbian film / [edited by Claire Jackson and Peter Tapp]
- The church in an age of revolution, 1789-1870 / by H. Daniel-Rops ; Translated from the French by John Warrington
- Islam, Europe and empire
- Megaliths in history [by] Glyn Daniel
- Orientalia mirabilia / Constantin Daniel