Enlargement of the Schuylkill navigation [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1845
- 2 v. ; 23 cm.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 34327.9.
- Kress Library has v. 2.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 34327.9)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1915 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Pennsylvania : a primer
- 20,000 dollars [microform] : may it be gained for 2 1/2 in the third class Lehigh Navigation unparalleled lottery
- By His Excellency Joseph Reed, Esq; president, and the Supreme Executive Council of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a proclamation [electronic resource] : Whereas divers of the inhabitants of the county of Cumberland, within this state, have, by their humble petition, represented to the Honourable House of Assembly, in their present session, that they are in a state of most imminent danger, from a number of violent wicked persons within the said county, who, being detected in counterfeiting money and such like evil practices, have burnt the barns, mills and houses ... Given ... at Philadelphia, this twenty-fifth day of March, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty
- Extracts from the resolutions of the stockholders of the Delaware and Schuylkill Canal; [electronic resource] : and the procedure of the managers thereon, in order to carry the same into effect
- Acts of the General Assembly of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : passed at a session, which was begun and held at the borough of Lancaster, on Tuesday the fifth day of December, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and nine