Projection highlights / National Planning Association
- Bib ID:
- Washington, D.C. : The Association, 1969-
- v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Issues for Aug. 1974 and Feb. 1975 both numbered as v. 3, no. 8.
- Vols. for 1969- issued by the Association's Center for Economic Projections.
- Merged with: Looking ahead, to form: Looking ahead & projection highlights.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1969)-v. 3, no. 8 (Feb. 1975) ; [new ser.], v. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1975)- Ceased in 1975
- Later Title:
- Looking ahead & projection highlights 0887-9583
- Looking ahead 0024-6409
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 1961-1971 -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- National policy for aviation : aircraft production, air forces, air commerce / a statement by the NPA Board of trustees and a report by the NPA Advisory committee on the aircraft industry
- Causes of industrial peace under collective bargaining
- Productive uses of nuclear energy; summary of findings - policy suggestions for the future [by the NPA Special Policy Committee on the Productive Uses of Nuclear Energy]
- Guides for post-war planning
- America's new opportunities in world trade