The gothic quest / by Ralph Adams Cram
- Bib ID:
- Cram, Ralph Adams, 1863-1942
- 2d rev. ed.
- New York : Kraus Reprint, 1972
- 403 p. ; 24 cm.
- First published, 1907.
- Reprint of : Doubleday, Page, 1918.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1932
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Best Green Homes of the Tropics : Inspiring homes in tropical Queensland, The Top End: NT and WA, Getting it right for the climate: Design for the tropics
- The language of architecture : a contribution to architectural theory / Niels Luning Prak
- Rudiments of architecture : practical and theoretical, with plates
- Antiquarian prejudice
- Building Services : Engineering for architects & building design professionals