De venenis, or, A discourse of poysons [microform] : their names, natures, & vertues : with their several symptomes, prognosticks, and antidotes / by W.R., M.D
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Ramesey, William, 1627-1675 or 1676
- Uniform Title:
- De venenis
- London : Printed for Samuel Speed ..., 1663
- , 239,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 289:17.
- Also issued with new t.p. in 1665 as: Life's security.
- Epistle dedicatory signed: William Ramesey.
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Includes index.
- Cited In:
- Wing R204
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 289:17)
- Also Titled:
- A discourse of poysons
- Life's security
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1688
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Anabaptists catechisme [microform] : with all their practises, meetings and exercises
- A directory for midwives, or, A guide for women [microform] : in their [bracket] conception, bearing, and suckling their children ... / by Nich. Culpeper
- The excellent woman described by her true characters and their opposites [microform]
- A directory for midwives, or, A guide for women, in their conception, bearing and suckling their children ... [microform]
- Vindiciae medicinae & medicorum, or, An apology for the profession and professors of physick [microform] : in answer to the several pleas of illegal practitioners, wherein their positions are examined, their cheats discovered, and their danger to the nation asserted / by Nath. Hodges