A practical treatise on banking [microform] / by James William Gilbart
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Gilbart, James William, 1794-1863
- 5th ed.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longman, 1849
- 2 v. (xi, 781 p.) : ill., port. ; 22 cm.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 36340.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 36340)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The role of commercial banking in recovery from economic disaster in Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia / Charles Harvey
- Banking in the British Commonwealth / edited by R.S. Sayers
- The separation of banking and commerce in the United States [electronic resource] : an examination of principal issues / Bernard Shull
- The banking systems of Great Britain, France, Germany, & the United States of America / by Kenneth Mackenzie
- Bank terminology