A compleat journal of the votes, speeches and debates, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth, of glorious memory [microform] / collected by the eminent member of Parliament, Sir Simonds D'Ewes, baronet ; published by Paul Bowes
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- D'Ewes, Simonds, Sir, 1602-1650
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for Jonathan Robinson ..., Jacob Tonson ..., A. & J. Churchil ..., and John Wyat, 1693
- , 689,  p., 1 leaf of plates.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 664:3.
- Indexes: p. - at end.
- Engraved frontispiece: "Queen Elizabeth in Parliament".
- The epistle dedicatory to Sir Willoughby D'Ewes, signed Paul Bowes.
- Added t.p.: The journals of all the Parliaments during the reign of Queen Elizabeth, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons. London : Printed for John Starkey ..., 1682.
- Advertisement: p. - at end.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing D1248
- Arber's Term cat. II 431
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 664:3)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bowes, Paul, -1702
- Also Titled:
- Journals of all the Parliaments during the reign of Queen Elizabeth
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1718
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An order of the House of Commons for the speedy bringing in of the arrears of the Court of Wards and Liveries to the receiver generall of the said court [microform] : to be imploied for the publike service of the Common-wealth
- A compleat journal of the votes, speeches and debates, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth, of glorious memory [microform] / collected by the eminent member of Parliament, Sir Simonds D'Ewes ... ; published by Paul Bowes
- Report of the inaugural meeting of the League [microform] : held on Wednesday, January 29th, 1896, at the Mansion House / British Empire League
- A second narrative of the late Parliament (so called) [microform] : wherein, after a brief reciting some remarkable passages in the former narrative, is given an account of their second meeting, and things transacted by them : as also how the Protector (so called) came swearing, by the living God, and dissolved them, after two or three weeks sitting : with some quaeries sadly proposed thereupon : together with an account of three and forty of their names, who were taken out of the house, and others that sate in the other house, intended for a House of Lords, but being so unexpectedly disappointed, could not take root, with a brief character and description of them : all humbly presented to publique view / by a friend to the good old cause of justice, righteousnesse, the freedom and liberties of the people, which hath cost so much bloud and treasury to be carried on in the late wars, and are not yet settled
- The collection of the history of England [microform] / by Samuel Daniel