The Social credit guardian
- Bib ID:
- Tauranga, N.Z. : New Guardian Publishing, 1982-1985
- v. : ill. ; 45 cm.
- 1982- published by the League under a later name: New Zealand Social Credit Party
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 7, no. 3 (Apr. 1982)-v. 10, no. 2 (May 1985)
- Later Title:
- Guardian (Normanby, N.Z.)
- Former Title:
- S.C. guardian.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The new guardian : official journal of the N.Z. Social Credit Political League
- S.C. guardian
- Social credit policy for 1957 election : for press association / [statement of New Zealand Social Credit Political League]
- Banner unfurled / by John Hogan ; with a foreword by R.O.C. Marks
- Political policy, social credit policy for the 1957 elections / New Zealand Social Credit Political League (Inc)