The Journal of Asian Studies
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library access available onsite only
- [Ann Arbor, Mich., etc., Association for Asian Studies, etc.]
- v. 26 cm.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms.
- Also available online to subscribers via publisher's website at: http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=JAS and various content providers.
- Vols. for 1956-Feb. 1957 issued by the Far Eastern Association; May 1957- by the Association for Asian Studies; Vols for Feb. 2022- by Duke University Press.
- Vols. for 1956-1968 include Bibliography of Asian Studies as the Sept. issue. Beginning with 1969 this bibliography is issued separately.
- Cited In:
- Humanities index
- ABC pol sci
- America, history and life 1956-
- Book review index
- Historical abstracts. Part A. Modern history abstracts 1956-
- Historical abstracts. Part B. Twentieth century abstracts 1956-
- Index to book reviews in the humanities
- International labour documentation
- MLA international bibliography of books and articles on the modern languages and literatures (Complete edition)
- Recently published articles
- Reference sources
- Women studies abstracts
- Life Dates:
- v. 16- Nov. 1956-
- Former Title:
- Far eastern quarterly. 0363-6917
- Related Title:
- Bibliography of Asian studies 0067-7159
- Quarterly (irregular)
- East Asia -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- Secretary or Business Manager, Association for Asian Studies, Inc., Rm. 1, Lane Hall, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Minutes of the Sturbridge Association, convened at ... Thompson ... September 29, 1813 [electronic resource]
- Anglo-American cataloguing rules : amendment bulletin
- English studies : being volume ... of the new series of essays and studies collected for the English Association
- Computerized serials systems series
- BUFORA bulletin