Experiments and considerations about the porosity of bodies [microform] : in two essays / by the honourable Robert Boyle
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691
- London : Printed for Sam. Smith ..., 1684
- , 145 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 955:6.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing B3966
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 955:6)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1709
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A discourse concerning the celibacy of the clergy [microform]
- A discourse of the sacrifice of the Mass [microform]
- The history of the Donatists [microform] / by Thomas Long
- The Parallel, or, A comparison betwixt the Prince of Darkness, and the children of light, the true Protestants, and the father of lies [microform]
- The great duty of self-resignation to the divine will [microform] / by the pious and learned John Worthington