The last will and testament of the Charter of London [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- London : Printed for John Owsely, 1683
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 672:7.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing L531
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 672:7)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1976 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- An Account of the general nursery, or colledg of infants, set up by the justices of peace for the county of Middlesex [microform] : with the constitutions and ends thereof
- The lawes, orders, and statutes, authorised and appointed for the citizens of London, concerning the price of all kind of provisions both for meal, butter, cheese, flesh, poultery, and other kinds of victuals [microform] : to be observed and kept in all publick markets, throughout the cities of London, and Westminster, Borough of Southwark, and parts adjacent : with the several rules and orders touching butchers, victuallers, and inn-keepers : and the fines, and penaltyes that are to be inflicted upon all persons that shall act contrary to the laws of the market herein prescribed
- The Case of poor widows and orphans of the city of London [microform]
- Gods terrible voice in the city of London [microform] : wherein you have the narration of the two late dreadful judgements of plague and fire, indicted by the Lord upon that city, the former in the year 1665, the latter in the year 1666 / by T.V
- The speech of Sr. Richard Ford, Knight, and alderman of London [microform] : made at Guild-hall to the liveries of the several companies of that city, on Michaelmass day, 1670, upon their election of him to be lord mayor of the same city for the year ensuing / taken in short-hand writing by a person then present