Non-official languages : a study in Canadian multiculturalism / K.G. O'Bryan, J.G. Reitz, O.M. Kuplowska
- Bib ID:
- O'Bryan, K. G
- [Ottawa] : Minister Responsible for Multiculturalism : available from Printing and Pub., Supply and Services Canada, c1976
- xvi, 275 p. ; 23 cm.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Dominion of Canada [microform] : as it will appear to the members of the British Association for the Advancement of Science in 1884 : a paper read before the Society of Arts, Tuesday, January 29, 1884 / by Joseph G. Colmer
- Coal resources of Canada / by G.G. Smith
- Current research in the geological sciences in Canada, May 1984-April 1985 = Travaux en cours dans le domaine des sciences géologiques au Canada, de mai 1984 à avril 1985 / compiled by Thomas E. Bolton
- Canada: a guide to the peaceable kingdom; edited and with an introd. by William Kilbourn
- Three years in Canada [electronic resource] : an account of the actual state of the country in 1826-7-8, comprehending its resources, productions, improvements, and capabilities, and including sketches of the state of society, advice to emigrants, &c. / by John Mactaggart