Remarks upon a book lately published by Dr. Will. Sherlock ... entituled, A modest examination of the Oxford decree, &c. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712
- Oxford : Printed at the Theater, and are to be sold by H. Clements, 1695
- , 62 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 352:6.
- Concerns the debate over the nature of the Trinity.
- Attributed to Jonathan Edwards. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.).
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Cited In:
- Wing E221
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 352:6)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1720
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A letter occasioned by the second letter to Dr. Burnet, written to a friend [microform]
- A sermon preached at the anniversary meeting of the Sons of Clergy-men, in St. Paul's Cathedral, December 3, 1700 [microform] / by Richard West
- A full answer to the Second defense of the exposition of the doctrin of the Church of England [microform] : in a letter to the defender
- An Answer to a paper entituled A brief account of the designs of the papists against the Earl of Shaftsbury, occasioned by his commitment, July 2, 1681
- A letter writ by the Lord Bishop of Salisbury, to the Lord Bishop of Cov. and Litchfield, concerning a book lately published, called, A specimen of some errors and defects in the History of the reformation of the Church of England, by Anthony Harmer [microform]