Remarks upon a book lately published by Dr. Will. Sherlock ... entituled, A modest examination of the Oxford decree, &c. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1629-1712
- Oxford : Printed at the Theater, and are to be sold by H. Clements, 1695
- , 62 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 352:6.
- Concerns the debate over the nature of the Trinity.
- Attributed to Jonathan Edwards. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.).
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Cited In:
- Wing E221
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 352:6)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1720
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Pleas of the crown, or, A methodical summary of the principal matters relating to that subject [microform] / by Sir Matthew Hale
- Truth with time, or, Certain reasons proving that none of the seven last plagues or vials are yet poured out [microform] : neither will the time of their pouring out begin till after the rising of the two witnesses and the fourty months of the Beast's reign be expired : likewise an answer to the said reasons with a reply further the author hath here set down (in a brief exposition) his opinion of the first vial / by John Canne
- Chto takoe gosudarstvo? [microform] : nauchnoe izsliedovanie prirody gosudarstva / A. Parshin
- Will with a whisp to Robbin Goodfellow [microform]
- A sermon preached at the anniversary meeting of the Sons of Clergy-men, in St. Paul's Cathedral, December 3, 1700 [microform] / by Richard West