By the King. A proclamation for prizing of wines [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1663/4 [i.e. 1664]
- 1 broadside.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1731.
- Proclaimed on January 27, 1663/4.
- Cited In:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 1731.
- Wing C3358.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1731).
- Wine -- Prices -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1689
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- By the King. A proclamation for prohibiting dirt-boats and bum-boats upon the river of Thames [electronic resource]
- By the King, a proclamation [electronic resource] : whereas we have fully resolved to use our utmost endeavours for the preservation of the true religion established in this kingdom, to which we ... have thought fit to command all popish priests and jesuites ... to depart out of, and not return or come into this our kingdom
- By the King. A proclamation for the speedy putting in execution the late act of Parliament for regulating the measures and prices of coals [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for prohibiting the exportation of iron ordnance and all great guns [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for preventing frauds and imbezlement in His Majesties stores, particularly in cordage and nails [electronic resource]