The United States Department of the Treasury : a story of dollars, customs, and secret agents
- Bib ID:
- Terrell, John Upton, 1900-
- New York : Duell, 
- 1 v.
- United States. Department of the Treasury
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2070 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- The principal act of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland ... with the minutes of the Church of Scotland .. with the minutes of the proceedings
- The letter of the King sent to the Parliament of Paris upon the subject of the detention of the Princes of Conde, of Contj, and of the Duke of Longueville [microform]