100 years of shows : the story of the Melbourne Show, 1872-1972
- Bib ID:
- Ascot Vale, Vic. : Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria, 1972
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 19 x 28 cm
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria, issuing body
- Also Titled:
- One hundred years of shows : the story of the Melbourne Show, 1872-1972
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2042 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The principal act of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland ... with the minutes of the Church of Scotland .. with the minutes of the proceedings
- The letter of the King sent to the Parliament of Paris upon the subject of the detention of the Princes of Conde, of Contj, and of the Duke of Longueville [microform]
- Shvernik replies to Truman : text of reply of the President of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR and the resolution of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR of Aug. 6, 1951