China Sea. Sheet II (South East), Bruit River to Calamian Island 1859 [cartographic material] / engraved by J.& C. Walker
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Department
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale 1:1,500,000 (E 111°20'--E 120°00'/N 12°00'--S 1°00').
- London : Published at the Admiralty 22nd Sepr. 1859 under the superintendence of Capt. Washington R.N. F.R.S. Hydrographer, 1859
- 1 map : mounted on linen ; 92.6 x 60.5 cm.
- Hydrographic chart of protion of the South China Sea, with relief shown by hachures, spot heights and bathymetric soundings.
- "Chart 2659".
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-231598176
- Time Coverage:
- Nautical charts.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Yue shi cong kao / Meng Wentong zhu
- China, southeast coast / prepared and distributed by Army Information Branch, Army Service Forces
- Tian ye yu wen xian : Hua nan yan jiu zi liao zhong xin tong xun = Fieldwork and documents : South China Research Resource Station newsletter
- Tou shi Zhongguo dong nan : wen hua jing ji de zheng he yan jiu = Perspective China southeast / Chen Zhiping, Zhan Shichuang zhu bian
- Zhongguo dong nan de zong zu yu zong pu / Wang Tie zhu