Papists no Catholicks and Popery no Christianity [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Lloyd, William, 1627-1717
- The second edition much enlarged.
- London : Printed for Henry Brome ..., 1679
- , 55 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 987:22.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Attributed to William Lloyd, Bp. of Worcester. cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Table of contents: p. -
- Cited In:
- Wing L2689
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 987:22)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1704
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- No money, no friend [microform]
- Shall I, shall I? no, no microform
- Papists no Catholicks, and popery no Christianity [microform]
- No, no, Nanette [music] : selection / Vincent Youmans ; arranged by Russell Bennett
- A letter from No Body in the city, to No Body in the countrey [microform] : published at the importunity of No Body