The proposal for a general fishery [microform] / by Dr. Hugh Chamberlin and Mr. Dalby Thomas
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Chamberlen, Hugh
- [London : s.n., 1695?]
-  p. ; 32 cm.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3067.1.
- Place and date of printing from Wing.
- Cited In:
- Kress Lib., S.1842.
- Wing C1883.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3067.1).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Thomas, Dalby, Sir
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A discourse of the fishery [microform] : briefly laying open, not only the advantages, and facility of the undertaking, but likewise the absolute necessity of it, in order to the well-being, both of King, and people : asserted and vindicated from all materiall obejections / by R. L'Estrange
- A narrative of the royal fishings of Great Britain and Ireland [microform] : with busses for pickled herrings and barrel-cod, after the manner of the Hollanders : with further discoveries and helps for the management thereof in a profitable way for the undertakers / published for the satisfaction of all therein concern'd
- A new dialogue between a burgermaster and an English gentleman [electronic resource]
- A new dialogue between a burgermaster and an English gentleman [microform]
- England's path to wealth and honour [microform] : in a dialogue between an English-man and a Dutch-man