The new forerunner : a Sydney Science Fiction Foundation publication / edited by Gary Mason
- Bib ID:
- French's Forest, New South Wales : Gary Mason, 1969-1970
- Adelaide, South Australia : Gary Mason, 1973-
- volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- John Ryan Comic Collection (Specific issues).
"The New Forerunner" is decidedly unlike the old "Forerunner" in that the old "Forerunner" was merely a club newletter while "The New Forerunner", although striving to please club members in that regard, is also a more general Australian newszine" -- Number 1 (March 1969) ; "The New Forerunner" is a non-profit fan magazine which specializes in reporting news of interest to fans of science fiction, the comics, and related fields" -- Number 2 (April 1969)
- Numbering Note:
- Publication suspended between 1970-1973.
- Caption title.
- Subtitle varies.
- From issue number 14, the content of "The New Forerunner" became more general fan news, and no longer specifically related to the Sydney Science Fiction Foundation.
- Published concurrently with "Forerunner", also published by the Sydney Science Fiction Foundation.
- Life Dates:
- Number 1 (March 1969)-
- Related Title:
- Fan magazines.
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.