Ross Stretton interviewed by Michelle Potter [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Stretton, Ross, 1952-2005, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Open for research and personal copies of transcript only; written permission required for public use of transcript only. Access to audio closed.
- 2001 Apr. 18
- 2 digital audio tapes (ca. 103 min.)
Stretton speaks of his artistic vision for the Australian Ballet, his own dance training in the United States and his aspirations as the newly appointed Artistic Director of the Royal Ballet.
Ross Stretton - principal dancer and Assistant Director for the American Ballet Theatre, Artistic Director for the Australian Ballet, 1997-2000, and Artistic Director, Royal Ballet, 2000-
- Recorded on April 18, 2001 in Sydney, N.S.W.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summary available (3 leaves) and corrected transcript (typescript, 44 leaves) available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Potter, Michelle, 1944-, interviewer
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2071 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Marilyn Rowe interviewed by Michelle Potter [sound recording]
- Harry Haythorne interviewed by Michelle Potter for the Keep dancing oral history project [sound recording]
- Betty Low interviewed by Lee Christofis [sound recording]
- Shane Placentino interviewed by Bill Stephens
- Christine Walsh interviewed by Lee Christofis