Rules and orders to be observed by all justices of peace, mayors, bayliffs, and other officers, for prevention of the spreading of the infection of the plague [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1666
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1813.
- Proclaimed May 11, 1666. Cf. Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
- "Published by His Majesties special command."
- Cited In:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 1813.
- Wing E819.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1813).
- Plague -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A declaration from His Hignesse the Prince of Wales: [electronic resource] : concerning the illegall proceeding of the Commons of England. And his resolutions to endeavour the setlement of the ancient and knowne lawes of the Kingdome of England
- A Collection of kings' speeches [microform] : with the messages to and from both Houses of Parliament, addresses by the Lords and Commons, and the speeches of the lords chancellors and speakers of the House of Commons : from the Restauration, in the year one thousand six hundred and sixty, to the year one thousand six hundred and eighty-five
- The declaration and resolution of His Highnesse the Prince of Wales, upon the death of his royall father microform
- His majesties last answer to the papers and propositions of the Commissioners of Scotland. [electronic resource]
- His majesties last answer to the papers and propositions of the Commissioners of Scotland. [microform]