Causes of death, Australia / Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Canberra : Australian Bureau of Statistics, -2005
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
This publication brings together statistics and indicators for deaths, including perinatal deaths registered in Australia. These statistics have been compiled from data made available to the Australian Bureau of Statistics by the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages in each State and Territory.
- Catalogue no. 3303.0.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- No longer published in print. Later issues available on the Internet. Address as at 15/02/06: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/cat/3303.0.
- Continues: Causes of death (Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Life Dates:
- Later Title:
- Causes of death, Australia (Online) 2200-3568
- Former Title:
- Deaths, Tasmania 0814-8155
- Deaths, Western Australia 1036-2681
- Deaths, South Australia 1031-2153
- Deaths, Queensland 0816-0465
- Deaths, Victoria 1031-2161
- Deaths, New South Wales 0728-2249
- Perinatal deaths, Australia 1031-0053
- Causes of death (Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Commonwealth of Australia.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Key population and vital statistics. Local and health authority areas / Office of Population Censuses and Surveys
- Waga kuni no jinkō dōtai = Vital statistics in Japan
- Vital statistics. Local and health areas / Office of Population Censuses and Surveys
- Vital statistics of India for
- Report on the registration of births and deaths for the years ... / Colony of Singapore