Reponse aux representations des negocians de toiles de Beauvais. Reflexions auxiliaires [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Mayeur, J
- Uniform Title:
- Reponse aux representations des negocians de toiles de Beauvais.
- [S.l. : s.n., 1790]
- 4 p.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 14194.16.
- No collective t.p., titles transcribed from individual caption titles.
- "Reponse" signed, p.2: "J. Mayeur, negociant a Courtray, pour & au nom des negocians Flamands."
- "Reflexions" signed and dated: "A Paris, le 29 decembre 1790, P.J. Nicodeme."
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 14194.16).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Nicodeme, Paul-Joseph, 1733-1805
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- L'art de la lingere [microform] / par M. de Garsault
- L'art de la lingère [electronic resource] / par M. de Garsault
- A short history of the linen trade
- [A] letter from a merchant who has left off trade, to a member of Parliament. [electronic resource] : In which the case of the British and Irish manufacture of linen, threads, and tapes, is fairly stated, and all the objections against the encouragement proposed to be given to that manufacture fully answered
- An essay on the theory and practice of bleaching, wherein the sulphuret of lime is recommended as a substitute for pot-ash [microform] / by William Higgins