The speech of the Right Honourable Sir John Moore, Kt., Lord Mayor Elect, at Guild-Hall, Sept. 29, 1681 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Moore, John, Sir, 1620-1702
- London : Printed for Jonathan Robinson ..., 1681
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 796:9.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing M2556
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 796:9)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1706
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Sanctuary of self / Ralph M Lewis
- The works of the late Capt. James Cook, R.N., F.R.S
- General abstract of the sworn returns, rendered pursuant to the act of Council, 4 Victoria, no. 13, of the average assets and liabilities, and of the capital and profits of the undermentioned banks of the Colony of NSW for the quarter ended
- To the King's Most Excellent Majesty, the humble address of the atheists, or, the Sect of the Epicureans [microform]
- A demonstration of the first principles of the Protestant applications of the apocalypse [microform] : together with the consent of the ancients concerning the fourth beast in the 7th of Daniel and the beast in the Revelations / by Drue Cressener