The mariners magazine [microform] : stor'd with the following mathematical arts : the rudiments of navigation and geometry ... Also the penalties and forfeitures relating to the customs, and to navigation. With tables of logarithms, sines and tangents ... by Capt. Samuel Sturmy : revised, corrected and enlarged, by John Colson
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Sturmy, Samuel, 1633-1669
- The fourth edition with useful additions.
- London : Printed for Richard Mount ..., MDCC 
- , 148, 116,  p. : ill.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1050:14.
- Contains additional t.p. with title : The mariners magazine, or, Sturmys mathematicall and practicall arts.
- "Canon triangulorum logarithnicus" has special t.p. and separate paging.
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing S6098 Variant
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1050:14)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Colson, John, 1680-1760
- Also Titled:
- Sturmys mathematicall and practicall arts
- Canon triangulorum logarithmicus
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1859 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Trigonometry made easie [microform] : fitted to the meanest capacity, it being the foundation of astronomy, navigation, dyalling, surveying, geography, perspective, and gunnery &c. / by John Holwell
- The vvhole art of navigation in five books ... [microform] / by Captain Daniel New-House
- Thesaurarium mathematicae, or, The treasury of the mathematicks microform : containing variety of usefull practices in arithmetik, geometry, trigonometry, astronomy, geography, navigation and surveying. ... : to which is annexed a table of 10000 logarithms, log-sines and log-tangents : illustrated with several mathematical sculptures on copper plates / by John Taylor
- Tresaurarium mathematicae, or, The treasury of mathematicks [microform] : containing variety of usefull practices in arithmetick, geometry, trigonometry, astronomy, geography, navigation and surveying ... to which is annexed a table of 10000 logarithms, log-sines, and log-tangents / by John Taylor
- The most easy and exact manner of resolving all sorts of triangles ... [microform] : most necessary for all such as would attaine to the exact knowledg [sic] of fortification, dyaling, navigation, surveying, architecture ... : lately invented and perfected ... and convincingly demonstrated / by T.U., student in the mathematick