A discourse of the use of images in relation to the Church of England and the Church of Rome [microform] : in vindication of Nubes testium against a pamphlet entitled The antiquity of the Protestant religion concerning images, directed against some leaves of that collection
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Gother, John, -1704
- London : Printed by Henry Hills ..., 1687
- 39 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 788:33.
- Written by John Gother. Cf. DNB.
- "Publisht with allowance."
- Reproduction of original in University of Illinois Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing G1328
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 788:33)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1712
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A discourse of the use of images in relation to the Church of England and the Church of Rome [electronic resource] : in vindication of Nubes testium against a pamphlet entitled The antiquity of the Protestant religion concerning images, directed against some leaves of that collection
- A discourse of religious assemblies [microform] : wherein the nature and necessity of divine worship is explain'd and asserted against negligence & prophaneness : for the use of the members of the Church of England / by George Burghope
- A Discourse of the lawfulness of compliance with all the ceremonies of the Church of England [microform]
- A catalogve of superstitons innovations in the change of services and ceremonies, of presumptuous irregularities, and transgressions, against the Articles of Religion, Act of Parliament for uniformity, canons, advertisements, injunctions, and homilies [microform] : and lastly, of sundry perjurious violations of the locall statutes of Durham Cathedrall church, which the dean and presendaries, and all other members of the said church, took their corporall oaths, to observe, and obey, at their admittance and installation, according to that in the 13. Chap. De admissione Canonicorum ... / opposed by Peter Smart
- Of worshiping God towards the altar, or, That pious and devout ceremony of bowing towards the altar vindicated from the notorious calumny of our peevish Puritans [microform] : being the substance of a divinity lecture made some years since at Cambridge in Latin / by Eleazar Duncon