The Oldman collection of Maori artifacts / W.O. Oldman
- Bib ID:
- Oldman, W. O
- (New Plymouth : T. Avery & Sons)
- New Plymouth, N.Z. : [s.n.], 1938 printing
- 41 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection ; NK4679.
- Memoirs of the Polynesian Society ; v. 14.
- Includes index.
- Rex Nan Kivell Collection NK4679.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Oldman collection of Polynesian artifacts / W.O. Oldman ; [contributors Roger Neich and Janet Davidson]
- The Oldman collection of Maori artifacts / W.O. Oldman ; [introduction by Roger Neich and Janet Davidson]
- Illustrated catalogue of ethnographical specimens / W.O. Oldman
- Tableaux : aquarelles, pastels, dessins, sculptures / Collection Gabriel Cognacq
- The collection of Patricia Kluge : auction in Charlottesville, Virginia, 8-9 June 2010