Australian journal of midwifery
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne, Vic. : Australian College of Midwives Incorporated, 2001-2002
- v. ; 30 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Refereed journal
- The Australian journal of midwifery is indexed in the Cumulative index for nursing and allied health literature (CINAHL)
- "Professional journal of the Australian College of Midwives Incorporated" -- cover
- Cited In:
- APAIS. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service: http://www.informit.com.au
- Australian Public Affairs - Full Text until December 2013
- AMI. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service, http://www.informit.com.au or on CD-ROM, http://www.rmitpublishing.com.au
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 14, no. 1 (Mar. 2001)-vol. 15, no. 4 (Dec. 2002)
- Later Title:
- Australian midwifery.
- Former Title:
- Australian College of Midwives Incorporated journal 1031-170X
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian College of Midwives
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.