Northern Murrumbidgee irrigation scheme : general description
- Bib ID:
- (Sydney : Government Printer)
- Sydney : Minister for Public Works, 1908
- 7 p. : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Caption title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- New South Wales. Department of Public Works
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1958 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Economia delle irrigazioni [di] Colin Clark. Prefazione de Giuseppe Medici. [Traduzione di Orietta Vito Colonna]
- Report on 7th Congress of International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage and subsequent study tour, April-May 1969
- The formation and management of floated meadows [microform] : with corrections of errors, found in the treatises of Messrs. Davis, Marshall, Boswell, Young, and Smith on the subject of floating / by T. Wright
- Irrigation planning for intensive cultivation / [by] H. L. Sally
- Irrigation of agricultural lands / edited by Robert M. Hagan, Howard R. Haise [and] Talcott W. Edminster ; Managing editor: R. C. Dinauer