A List of the seven thousand men appointed by His Majesty, in his late proclamation, to be the standing forces of this kingdom [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- [London] : Printed for A. Baldwin ..., 1699
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1574:7.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing L2504A
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1574:7)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702
- Time Coverage:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1724
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Mr. Langhorn's memoires, with some meditations and devotions of his, during his imprisonment [microform] : as also his petition to His Majesty, and his speech at his execution
- The character of that glorious martyred King Charles I [microform] : being a brief description of his religious reign, from his coronation to his unhappy death : wherein is laid open, 1. His outward actions, 2. His piety, 3. His zeal to Gods ordinances, 4. His wisdom, 5. His justice, 6. His mercy, 7. His humilty [sic], 8. His bounty, 9. His wonderful patience / by W.P. Esq
- The negotiations of Thomas Woolsey, the great Cardinall of England [microform] : containing his life and death, viz. (1) the originall of his promotion, (2) the continuance in his magnificence, (3) his fall, death, and buriall / composed by one of his owne servants, being his gentleman-vsher
- His Maiesties declaration to all his loving svbiects [microform] : published with the advice of his Privie Councell
- His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects [microform] : published with the advice of his privie councell