The craftsmen's emblem : being the story of the 1457 device / by John Gartner
- Bib ID:
- Gartner, John
- ([Melbourne] : Specialty Press)
- Melbourne : Printing Industry Craftsmen of Australia, 1941
-  p. : ill., facsim. ; 20 cm.
Some notes on the Fust and Schoffer device which appeared in their Mainz Psalter of 1457, and its adaptation for use by PICA in Australia.
- "Of this book 250 copies have been printed for the Printing Industry Craftsmen of Australia, Victorian Division, Christmas, 1941"--Colophon.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Gutenberg and the invention of printing : an anniversary review, with special reference to the Gutenbeg Bible / by Laurence E. Tomlinson
- PICA 1927 to 1948 : 21st birthday celebration dinner, Thursday, February 19, 1948, 6 p.m. Savarin Restaurant ... Sydney
- A Daily prayer for printers
- The Origin of craftsmanship- and its emblem
- Australia, land of golden opportunity : a little book of interesting information