By the King, a proclamation for a general fast and humiliation throughout the whole kingdom [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1695
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:23.
- "Given at our court at Kensington, the thirtieth day of November, 1695, in the seventh year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing W2454
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1602:23)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- William King of England, 1650-1702
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation for a general fast and humiliation throughout the whole kingdom
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, Mich. 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1720
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A true narrative of the Portsmouth disputation, between some ministers of the Presbyterian, and others of the Baptist persuasion, concerning the subjects and manner of baptism [microform] : held in Mr. Williams's meeting-place there on Wednesday, Feb. 22, 1698/9 : the managers for the Presbyterians were, Mr. Samuel Chandler ... Mr. Leigh ... Mr. Robinson ..., moderator : for the Baptists were, Dr. William Russel ... Mr. John Williams ... Mr. John Sharp ..., moderator / transcribed from two copies taken at the dispute ... ; revis'd and publish'd by Dr. William Russel
- A letter from His Highness the Prince of Orange [microform] : written in the camp at Quaringman, the 18th. of August, 1674 : directed to the Lords in Council, concerning the late fight
- A sermon, preached before the major, aldermen, and burgesses of the town and county of Poole in Dorsetshire, [microform] on Friday the 20th day of September, 1700, immediately before the electing a major, and other officers for the following year. By William Churchey
- The Baptist-catechism: [microform] or a brief instruction in the principles of Christian religion, agreeable to the Confession of faith, publish'd by the Elders and Brethren of many Baptist congregations
- The Prince of Orange his declaration shewing the reasons why he invades England [microform] : with a short preface and some modest remarks on it