By the King, a proclamation prohibiting His Majesties subjects to enter into the service of foreign princes and states [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1697 [i.e. 1698]
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:33.
- "Given at our court at Kensington the twenty eighth day of January, 1697 in the ninth year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing W2476
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1602:33)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- William King of England, 1650-1702
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation prohibiting His Majesties subjects to enter into the service of foreign princes and states
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, Mich. 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1723
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The declaration of His Highness the Prince of Orange [microform] : concerning papists not departing from the cities of London and Westminster, and ten miles adjacent
- Injunctions given by the Kings Majesty to the archbishops of this realm [microform] : to be communicated by them to the bishops and the rest of the clergy
- By the King, a proclamation for a general fast and humiliation throughout the whole kingdom [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation [microform] : whereas we have been inform'd, that a false, scandalous, and seditious libel ... intituled An account of the proceedings of the House of Commons in relation to the recoining the clipp'd money, and falling the price of guineas
- By the King, a proclamation for dissolving this present Parliament and declaring the speedy calling another [microform]