The Macquarie dictionary
- Bib ID:
- St. Leonards, N.S.W. : Macquarie Library, 1981
- 2049 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Limited edition of 750 signed and numbered copies.
- Dictionary contained in wooden box measuring 40 cm.
- Library's copy is no. 57.
- Library two copies numbered 57 and 165.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Geological dictionary = Slownik geologiczny = Geologicheskii slovar = Dictionnaire de geologie = Geologisches Worterbuch / Romuald Zylka
- A dictionary of the language of Sa'a (Mala) and Ulawa, south-east Solomon Islands / by Walter G. Ivens
- Yuwaalaraay/Gamilaraay wordlist / edited by John Giacon
- Collins dictionary of the English language : an extensive coverage of contemporary international and Australian English / editor: Patrick Hanks
- Chambers new English dictionary / edited by A.M. Macdonald