The Macquarie dictionary
- Bib ID:
- St. Leonards, N.S.W. : Macquarie Library, 1981
- 2049 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Limited edition of 750 signed and numbered copies.
- Dictionary contained in wooden box measuring 40 cm.
- Library's copy is no. 57.
- Library two copies numbered 57 and 165.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Standard pronouncing dictionary of the English language : based on the Labours of Worcester, Richardson, Webster ... and other eminent lexicographers : comprising many thousand new words which modern literature, science, art and fashion have called into existence / edited by P. Austin Nuttall
- A dictionary of the English language exhibiting the origin, orthography, pronunciation, and definitions of words : to which are added a synopsis of words differently pronounced by different orthoepists : and Walker's key to the aesical pronunciation of Greek, Latin, and Scripture proper names / revised and enlarged by Chauncey A. Goodrich : with the addition of a vocabulary of modern geographical names, with their pronunciation
- The Imperial lexicon of the English language, exhibiting the pronunciation, etymology, and explanation of every word usually employed in science, literature, and art
- A Dictionary of the English language. [electronic resource] : To which is added an alphabetical account of the Heathen gods and goddesses, and other fabulous persons of antiquity with a list of the ties, towns, boroughs, and remarkable villages, in England and Wales
- Odhams dictionary of the English language ... / edited by A. H. Smith and J. L. N. O'Loughlin