The maritime portion of South Australia [cartographic material] : from the surveys of Captn. Flinders & of Col. Light, Survr. Genl. / by John Arrowsmith
- Bib ID:
- Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale [ca. 1:1,350,000] (E 133°00ʹ00ʺ--E 141°00ʹ00ʺ/S 32°00ʹ00ʺ--S 35°35ʹ00ʺ).
- London : Published by John Arrowsmith, 35 Essex Street, Strand, June 5th 1838
- 1 map : col., dissected and mounted an linen ; 53.7 x 66 cm.
- Map with notes on vegetation and topography. Relief shown by hachures and bathymetric soundings.
- Insets: Sketch of Nepean Bay, and Kingscote Harbour /by Wm. Chesser -- The city of Adelaide with the acre allotments numbered / Surveyed by Col. Light -- [Gulf of St. Vincent].
- National Library of Australia digitised item http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-231888879
- Time Coverage:
- Cadastral maps.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australia with the latest discoveries exhibiting the new settlement with the adjacent countries [cartographic material]
- The settled portions of South Australia [cartographic material] / W. Hughes
- Collins' crown atlas of the Australian colonies
- Collins's crown atlas of the Australian colonies [cartographic material] : consisting of nine full coloured maps
- Netherlands, and that part of Germany west of the Rhine, as ceded to France [cartographic material]