Municipal waste management in Europe : European policy between harmonisation and subsidiarity / edited by Nicolas Buclet
- Bib ID:
- Dordrecht ; Boston : Kluwer Academic Publishers, c2002
- v, 208 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- 1402005431 (alkaline paper)
- Environment & management ; v. 11.
- Full contents:
- Ch. I. Comparison of National Solid Waste Regimes in Trajectories of Change / Wim Hafkamp
- Ch. II. Interactions and main sources of friction between national regimes / Nicolas Buclet, Wim Hafkamp and Sylvie Lupton / [et al.]
- Ch. III. The dynamic effects of interactions between national regimes: towards harmonisation / Paolo Bertossi, Nicolas Buclet and Lilo Fischer / [et al.]
- Ch. IV. The consequences of implementing directives in the national context: the correct answer to the friction between national regimes? / Lilo Fischer, Ulrich Petschow and Nicolas Buclet
- Ch. V. Opportunities and constraints on implementing a European waste management strategy / Lilo Fischer and Ulrich Petschow
- Ch. VI. Three scenarios for the organisation of MSW management in Europe / Nicolas Buclet, Lilo Fischer and Wim Hafkamp / [et al.]
- Ch. VII. Alternative scenarios for a sustainable MSW and the national and European Trajectories / Nicolas Buclet.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Refuse and refuse disposal -- Europe
- Other authors/contributors:
- Buclet, Nicolas
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Refuse collection practice
- Refuse collection practice, by the Committee on refuse collection and disposal
- The organization and efficiency of solid waste collection / E. S. Savas ; with contributions by Daniel Baumol ... [et al.]
- Survey of domestic garbage / author: Janette Marion Lewis
- Waste disposal categories - characteristics and thresholds