Sermons of Christ, his last discovery of himself [microform] : of [brace] the spirit and bride, the waters of life, and, his free invitation of sinners of come and drink of them : from Revel. 22. 16,17 / by William Greenhill
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Greenhill, William, 1591-1671
- London : Printed by R.I. for Livewell Chapman ..., 1656
- , 239,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1655:15.
- Includes index.
- Errata: preliminary p. .
- Imperfect: stained, with loss of print.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing G1858
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1655:15)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1681
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Jacob at his journeys end, or, Part of his last words uttered to his son Joseph, and the rest of his children, immediately before his being gathered to his fathers [microform] : a sermon preached at the interment of ... William, Lord Brereton of Brereton in Cheshire ... / by A.B
- An explication of the hundreth and tenth Psalme [microform] : wherein the severall heads of Christian religion therein-contained, touching the exaltation of Christ, the Sceptor of His kingdom, the character of His subjects, His priesthood, victories, sufferings, and resurrection, are largely explained and applyed : being the substance of severall sermons preached at Lincolns Inne / by Edward Reynolds
- An explication of the hundreth and tenth Psalm [microform] : wherein the several heads of Christian religion therein contained touching the exaltation of Christ, the scepter of his Kingdom, the character of his subjects, his priesthood, victories, sufferings, and Resurrection are largely explained and applyed : being the substance of several sermons preached at Lincolns Inne / by Edward Reynolds
- An explication of the CX psalm [microform] : wherein the several heads of Christian religion therein contained, touching the exaltation of Christ, the scepter of his Kingdom, the character of his subjects, his priesthood, victories, sufferings, and resurrection are largely explained and applied : being the substance of several sermons preached at Lincolns Inne / by Edward Reynolds
- A sermon preached before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, and Aldermen of the city of London, at St. Mary Le Bow [microform] : on Wednesday the 19th of June, 1695, a day appointed for a solemn fast, for supplicating Almighty God for the pardon of our sins, and imploring his protection of His Majestie's person, and the prosperity of His arms by sea and land, by order of the lords justice / by Josiah Woodward